|HAPPY NEW YEAR!|
I have been using Standard Process and MediHerb supplements both personally and with my patients for over 20 years and the 21 Day Purification Program has been an integral part my practice. In assisting 1000’s of patients with this program over the years, I know that sometimes it helps to have a little guidance, tips, and extra recipes to keep you on track with the program.
I have spent the last few months creating a FREE online resource for all of our patients and customers to use with the detox program. I have created an online, self-guided program that will walk you through the 21 day purification program step by step.
My goal in creating this program is to provide the perfect self-study course to compliment your detox program.
I’ve taken everything I’ve learned from over 18 years in clinical practice working with 1000’s of patients and channeled it into a comprehensive, step-by-step implementation of the 21 day purification program that not only teaches you the high level theory, but the actual EXECUTION of how you can do the same.
Want to see what is included with this amazing bonus? This link here lists all of the program perks and info and the step by step instructions on how to redeem access to the free program!
When you purchase your 21 Day Purification Program kit through my office’s authorized website, you’ll receive my online program ABSOLUTELY FREE! You can also order via phone – 843.214.2997
Just forward a copy of your order number or receipt to us at email@example.com and we’ll email you back with the details needed to access the course.
I can’t wait for you to jump in!21 Day Purification Kit
Our 21-day purification program helps patients purify, nourish, and maintain a healthy body and weight. We offer eight different purification product kits based on the preferred protein and fiber choice.
Included in the program are:
1 SP Cleanse–purification
2 SP Complete, SP Complete Chocolate, SP Complete Vanilla or 2 SP Complete Dairy Free–nutritious supplement shakes
2 Gastro-Fiber or 2 Whole Food Fiber–fiber support
1 SP Green Food–phytonutrients
1 patient purification program guide
1 recyclable bag
Click this LINK to learn more about the 8 different kits or to purchase.
Yours in Health,
Dr. Stephanie Zgraggen, DC, MS, ACN, CNS, CCN
We are excited to share the good news with you: Calcium Lactate has received a make over!
Standard Process has redesigned the Calcium Lactate tablets — a product that contains both calcium and magnesium — to provide you with a better experience.
Calcium Lactate is now available in medium oval tablets, which reduces the number of tablets you will need to take each day. The amount of calcium per serving has also been increased, and it’s now considered an excellent source of calcium (20% of the Daily Value).
Calcium Lactate is a dairy-free, vegan tablet that helps maintain healthy bone density. It is an excellent source of calcium and a good source of magnesium.
- Supports muscle and nerve function
- Supports normal functions of cells and cell membranes
- Supports normal blood clotting process
- Supports proper functioning of enzyme systems
- Supports and helps maintain healthy bone density and remodeling
- Provides support in the immune system response function*
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life
- Excellent source of calcium
- Good source of magnesium
- Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, non-dairy, non-soy
Why Calcium Lactate Works
Calcium Lactate contains 20% of the daily recommended value of calcium (from calcium lactate and stearate) and 12% of the daily recommended value of magnesium.
Both of these minerals are essential for a number of metabolic functions and processes in the body, yet much of the U.S. population struggles to meet the recommended amount of either mineral.
Calcium Lactate for Maintaining Healthy Bone Density
Bone remodeling (bone turnover) is a continuous cycle of bone breakdown by osteoclasts in areas of the body where bone isn’t needed, and bone rebuilding handled by osteoblasts.1 In other words, bone itself undergoes continuous remodeling, with constant resorption and deposition of calcium into new bone. The balance between bone resorption and deposition is important for healthy bones, and it changes with age.
Both calcium and magnesium are critical to bone health. 99% of the body’s calcium supply is stored in the bones and teeth where it supports normal and healthy bone structure and function.2 Taking an additional calcium supplement can help increase the body’s supply of calcium.
Magnesium also contributes to the structural development of bone, with 50% to 60% present in the bones. 3 In particular, magnesium is involved in bone formation and influences the activities of osteoblasts (bone rebuilding) and osteoclasts (bone breakdown).4
Calcium Lactate for Immune System Health
Both calcium and magnesium are involved in supporting aspects of the body’s healthy immune system. Calcium (Ca2+) signals control various aspects of cell functioning such as T lymphocytes.5 T lymphocytes – along with other immune cells – respond to foreign particles in the body. These T cells, which are made in bone marrow and are essential for cell-mediated immunity, need a sustained Calcium ion flow for regulation, activation, and proliferation.5
Emerging research indicates magnesium may also play a role in the human immune system response such as through magnesium transporters. A number of magnesium transporters have been identified in immune cells such as Magnesium transporter 1 (MagT1).6 MagT1 is expressed in the spleen, thymus, T and B lymphocytes, suggesting that MagT1 may be involved in the human immune system functions. 7
Does lactate come from milk?
The term “lactate” sounds similar to “lactose,” and you may assume that it comes from cow’s milk, but that is not the case. Calcium Lactate is a non-dairy product.
The “lactate” in Calcium Lactate is a calcium salt of lactic acid. Lactic acid is a byproduct of the bacterial fermentation of sugar. In this case, it does not come from milk.
Need to place an order? You can now order this product on our authorized online retail website and have your orders delivered directly from the farm to your home!
Yours in Health,
Dr. Stephanie Zgraggen, DC, MS, ACN, CNS, CCN
1. Wardlaw GM, Hampl JS, DiSilvestro RA. Perspectives in Nutrition. 6th edition. New York, NY: McGraw Hill Higher Education; 2004.2. Committee to Review Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin D and Calcium, Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine. Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2010.
3. Institute of Medicine (IOM). Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Vitamin D and Fluoride. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 1997.
5. Oh-hora M, Rao A. Calcium signaling in T-lymphocytes. Curr Opin Immunol. 2008 June; 20(3): 250–258.
6. Schmitz C, Perraud AL. Chapter 26 – Magnesium and the Immune Response, Editor(s): James F. Collins. Molecular, Genetic, and Nutritional Aspects of Major and Trace Minerals, Academic Press, 2017, Pages 319-331.
7. Al Alawi AM, Al Badi A, Al Huraizi A, Falhammar H. Chapter Six – Magnesium: The recent research and developments. Editor(s): N.A. Michael Eskin. Advances in Food and Nutrition Research, Academic Press, Volume 96, 2021, Pages 193-218.
Ya’ll this paleo recipe is soooo good. If you want that buffalo chicken feel without the guilt of fried food, dairy, or gluten this will be your new jam. Whether you a just looking to eat healthy or add weight loss as one of your health goals, this recipe is here to serve all the feels. Serve my buffalo chicken dip on lettuce wraps, gluten free crackers, or just dip in with some veggie sticks. I hope you enjoy! – Dr Z
- 3 – 10 oz cans of organic chicken breast, drained
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 Tbs water
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4-1/2 cup water
- Use a saucepan and boil the cashews in water for about 12-15 minutes or until they are soft.
- In a blender or food processor add drained cashews, spices, water, lemon juice and hot sauce. Blend until nice and smooth.
- Add the drained chicken to a casserole dish.
- Spread sauce from the blender on top of the chicken and mix well.
- Bake casserole dish at 350 degrees in over for about 20-30 minutes.
- Serve buffalo dip on lettuce wraps, with gluten free crackers or with veggies. ENJOY!
This dish will make approximately 4 servings – 330 calories per serving.
If you like this paleo recipe, check out my paleo- Baked Buffalo Wings Recipe.
Want to see how I made this paleo recipe? If so, watch the video below!
If you’re looking for an easy program to help keep you on track and progress with your weight loss or health goals, my 28 Day Hormone Reset Detox Program will do the trick! Includes 4 weeks of videos, food guides, shopping list, journal, recipes and much more. Check out the program and all of the details here.