Dr Stephanie offers genetic testing with a nutritional assessment as an a la carte service, analyzing your genes and providing you with a comprehensive and specific nutritional report and protocol based on YOUR specific genes and results.
DON’T GUESS. ASK YOUR DNA.
This COMPREHENSIVE lifestyle genetic test can reveal how your body will uniquely respond to specific nutrients, what you eat and drink, how you exercise, and your environment.
The genetic test analyzes 92 genes that cover the following:
- Nutrient Metabolism and Digestion
- Hormone Support
- Mental Health and Cognitive Performance
- Immune Support, Antioxidants and Inflammation
- DNA Protection
- Cardiovascular and Exercise Recommendations
- Sleep Support
- Genetic Strengths & Weaknesses
- Grocery List
- Personalized Blood Work
- Specific Supplement Protocol and Diet and Lifestyle Recommendations
Your specific genetic blueprint DESERVES a specific health plan. We’re helping move healthcare from offering solutions that work for most people, to finding out what will work specifically FOR YOU! Less ‘one-size-fits-all’ advice and more targeted advice that’s customized to fit your body.
It’s YOUR personalized HEALTH.
Start to reveal the answers to your DNA.
Here’s what you can expect with genetic test only option:
- Gene test kit shipped to your home address. You will perform a mouth swab, and mail the test kit back to the company.
- Genetic analysis of an extensive list of 92 Genes.
- 100+ page report that will guide you through a whole-body approach of personalized diet, lifestyle, and environmental insights for vibrant health.
- Specific food recommendations to include (or avoid) based on your specific genetic results.
- Specific laboratory tests to consider based on your specific genetic results.
- Analysis of the best type of exercise and lifestyle recommendations based on your results.
- Personalized Report that includes specific dietary recommendations, a specific supplement protocol with dosing instructions based on your test results.
** All of the above will be emailed to you once the test results are received and Dr Stephanie has performed the nutritional analysis portion for you.
Here’s what you can expect with the genetic test plus one hour session option:
- All of the above PLUS
- 1 – 60 Minute Private Session via phone or Zoom with Dr Stephanie Zgraggen to go over the results, ask questions, and discuss protocol implementation
After purchase, we will ship you your test kit which you will do in the comfort of your home. Once the test results are ready, we will email you the results, and if you purchased a package that includes a consultation we will email you to set up that session.
** Session expires 6 months after date of purchase.
How Is My Privacy and DNA Results Protected?
From the DNA Testing Company: All genetic test results and any Personal Information are maintained under a strict policy of confidentiality. Your test results will never be sold to a third party.