My Media Manifesto
I love the media! Why? Because it allows me to spread my message of hope, natural health and healing, and living life on your own terms to the masses. I have much respect for all of you hard working writers, producers, editors, and content hungry professionals. Let me know how I can support you to make your life easier.
Media and Speaking
I am obsessed with sharing my message of natural hormonal balance and body knowledge with as many women as possible. I am an engaging, well spoken and entertaining expert guest with a magnetic personality.
Women often remark on my ability to break down complex women’s health and nutrition information into simple, memorable, and useful nuggets. I am available for interviews (live and online summits, radio shows/podcasts), profiles, and expert commentary.
I have been publicly speaking at women’s health and wellness conferences and events for over a decade, haven spoken to rooms of up to 500 from Georgia to LA, to Las Vegas, and am available to speak directly to women who want to achieve more optimal health and balance in their own lives.
Topics for Discussion
Here is a list of topics on which I can speak:
- Fatigue – How to go from fatigued to fantastic in 3 easy steps
- Hormonal health for women by the decades (20’s, 30’s, 40’s)
- 8 Questions to ask at your next Gyno appointment
- Painful and heavy periods - Natural Balance
- Nutrition to enhance women’s hormonal health
- What tests should you REALLY be asking for to determine your cycle imbalances
- Nutrition and lifestyle factors for PCOS
- Tracking and charting the menstrual cycle
- How to get off the pill or any other hormonal birth control
- Where did my period go? Missing, irregular and light periods
- Natural management for Menopausal symptoms
- Aging gracefully – nutrition and herbs for peri-menopause
- PMS and PMDD – how to deal with this naturally
- Nutrition for improved women’s fertility
- What your doctor won't tell you about your hormones
If there is a specific topic that is not listed that you would like me to address, please contact us with your proposal.
Dr Stephanie's Bio and Credentials
Stephanie Zgraggen, DC, MS, CNS, ACN, CCN holds a Bachelor of Science degree in exercise physiology, a Master of Science degree in Human Nutrition and she is a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic. In addition, Dr. Zgraggen is also a Certified Nutrition Specialist as well as a Certified Clinical Nutritionist and an Applied Clinical Nutritionist.
Dr. Zgraggen’s Charleston, South Carolina based private practice is centered on functional endocrinology, lifestyle modification and whole food supplementation. Dr. Zgraggen’s expertise includes functionally evaluating thyroid, adrenals, male and female hormone imbalances, and digestion. She is well versed in saliva testing, hair mineral analysis, and functional interpretation of blood panels. Instead of treating individual symptoms in isolation, she takes a holistic approach that targets the root cause of her patients' conditions and really focuses on the functionality of the body.
Please see her About Page for a full list of credentials and national publications.
For All Media Inquiries
To interview Dr Stephanie or have her speak at your next event please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843.214.2997. Please send/leave a detailed message so I can get you the information you need (and then some) quickly. I know the crazy deadlines in which you are working!
925 Wappoo Road, Suite F
Charleston, SC 29407