Primal Plus Multi is a multivitamin, mineral and phytonutrient blend specifically formulated to mimic the nutrient intakes found in an optimal evolutionary human diet. The levels of nutrients provided by Primal Plus were devised based on the concept of evolutionary adaptation of human physiology and correspond to a whole food, nutrient-dense diet.
The ingredients in Primal Plus have been sourced to be naturally occurring or bioidentical. In addition to key vitamins and minerals, this formula includes select phytonutrients proven to have beneficial effects for health* (such as lutein, lycopene, resveratrol, wild blueberry, broccoli seed/sprout, citrus bioflavonoids and more), which were likely consumed in greater quantities in the evolutionary past than they are in the modern diet.
Ideally, most nutrients are obtained from a diet of whole, unprocessed foods. However, even under the best circumstances of a healthy diet, modern agricultural practices may result in foods having lower concentrations of certain nutrients than their wild counterparts, or than these foods had in the distant past. Additionally, the relentless pace of modern life, the ubiquity of compromised metabolic health, and the environmental toxins we’re exposed to may mean that many people need higher amounts of various nutrients than we did in the past. Primal Plus was formulated taking these issues into account.
• B Vitamins: Provided in their natural and/or activated forms for superior bioavailability
• Mineral chelates: Calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, molybdenum, chromium and boron are provided in chelated forms. Chelation is the bonding of minerals to amino acids, which results in molecules that are more easily absorbed and assimilated by the body.
• Vitamin K: Provided in both the K1 and K2 forms, which are both essential but have different biological roles.
• Vitamin E: Provided as tocotrienols from annatto extract. Tocotrienols have higher antioxidant activity and unique benefits not observed with tocopherols, the form of vitamin E in most commercially available supplements.
• Concentrated phytonutrients: Primal Plus shines with these unique ingredients not typically found in multivitamin/mineral blends—lutein, lycopene, wild blueberry complex, citrus bioflavonoids and more. These phytochemicals are concentrated in highly nutritious foods and have biological activity that may help support overall health and wellness.
Recommended Use: Take four capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended)
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Contains NO Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Soy or Corn
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.