Who doesn’t love a good, gooey chocolate chip cookie? This is one of my favorite recipes when you want to satisfy your sweet tooth but also keep it paleo – Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Flaxseed Meal
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 drops Almond Extract
- 1 Egg beaten
- 3 oz Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, mix the almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseed meal, baking soda, arrowroot powder.
- In a small saucepan melt coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl add the coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, almond extract, sea salt, and egg and blend until thoroughly incorporated.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Stir in the chocolate chips until combined.
- Use olive oil to grease the baking sheet.
- Drop a spoonful of dough onto the baking sheet. They should measure approximately 2” across and about 1/4” thick.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.