It’s that time of year again where we desire to purchase (or create) fun and meaningful gifts for family, friends and co-workers. This year get your fur babies involved with my DIY Ornaments.
This is a super easy and fun project that even the kids can take part in creating!
I hope you enjoy this one!
Dr Stephanie and Brie Cheese Nicole
Puppy Paw Print Ornaments
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
- Parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Straw/pen for punching a hole
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Mix the salt, flour, and water in a bowl until it becomes firm
- Knead the dough for 30 seconds
- Cut out individual circles with a round cookie cutter or drinking glass
- Gently press your dog’s paw into the dough
- Use a straw to create a small hole at the top
- Bake at 200 degrees in the oven for 2-3 hours or until completely dry
- Once cooled, grab some acrylic paint to decorate