Echinacea 101 – Mini Course – How to use this herb effectively during cold and flu season
I created this mini-course as a self-guided journey to better educate you on the fabulous and fantastic herb Echinacea. By the end of this course you’ll discover the amazing properties of this herb, its historical usage, implications for today’s use and last but not least how to most effectively use Echinacea to ward off the cold and flu this year!
I’ll also teach you what to buy and how to buy it so that what you and your family take will actually WORK!
In this mini-course, you’ll learn:
- Types, properties, uses and history of Echinacea
- How Echinacea helps works to help the body during colds and the flu
- Learn the 3 factors your Echinacea must have for prevention
- How to choose Echinacea products that will actually work
- Top four Echinacea myths debunked
- Discover 3 ways to use Echinacea effectively for cold and flu
- When you should NOT take Echinacea
Echinacea 101 – Mini Course Components
- Mini-Course Guide -which includes the following:
- Echinacea Cheat Sheet
- Echinacea Supplement Guide
- Masterclass Video Transcript
- Course Note Pages
- Echinacea Masterclass Video: 26 Minute Video
*Mini Course is immediately accessible upon purchase.
Because of the nature of digital products, there is no refund for this mini-course.
Really enjoyed the info in this short course and learned info I never knew or would have thought of when it comes to this plant – I hope that Dr Zgraggen would make an advanced course b/c I am ready to learn more.
Maggie Joseph –
I am so glad I found this mini-course – I realized that the echinacea that I was taking and giving to my family was not effective for colds and flu prevention. Dr Stephanie’s course taught me what to look for to choose products that really work and I can report that we had no cases of cold or flu in the Joseph household this year! and you know that’s a big deal with five little ones!